DATA TREATMENT AND PROTECTION
Understanding that the use of your personal data requires your trust, NO WAY OUT follows the current regulations and appropriate procedures in data processing and protection.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
NO WAY OUT is responsible for the processing of personal data of its customers, partners or visitors who book games, subscribe to our news and submit a contact request, quote or voucher, respecting the terms of the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
The NO WAY OUT team does not share the personal data provided with any other entity.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
If you book any of our games;
If you fill in the contact request form;
If you fill in the TeamBuilding request form;
If you proceed to fill in the Voucher request form;
Other forms and data collection formats.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND IN WHAT CONTEXT MAY YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
Your personal data are collected and used for the specific purposes for which you provide them to us, namely for the booking of games, control actions exclusive to NO WAY OUT and customer support (contact requests, quotations and vouchers, as well as communication of information about promotional campaigns, included in the terms you agreed to at the time of contact).
Under current European Union data protection legislation (the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR) the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data. The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for the purposes of customer support, control actions, as well as sending quotations and promotional campaigns is your consent.
*Legal foundations for the processing of personal data:
- When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (for these purposes you will be presented with a consent form for the use of your data, which you may later withdraw);
- When treatment is required to book games in NO WAY OUT rooms;
- Where the processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which NO WAY OUT is subject;
- Where the processing is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for its use outweigh your data protection rights;
- Where processing is necessary for us to assert, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or a third party.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT
The personal data that NO WAY OUT may collect includes your name, email address, telephone/mobile number, age and location.
HOW WE GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use a variety of security measures, including authentication tools, encryption and digital certificates to help protect and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your personal data.
Although the transmission of data via the internet or website cannot guarantee full security against intrusion, we and our service providers and business partners use our best efforts to implement and maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures to protect your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data;
- Permanent monitoring of access to information technology systems with a view to preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your data only for as long as the purpose for which it was collected is valid.
Once the maximum retention period has been reached, your personal data will either be irreversibly anonymised (anonymised data may be retained) or securely destroyed.
Your personal data is stored on the secure servers of our suppliers/service providers and is accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers/service providers).
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
At any time, you can change or withdraw your consent, with effect for the future.
To withdraw your declarations of consent granted to NO WAY OUT please contact us directly via our email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA AND IN COMPLAINING TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data you should contact us via our contact details.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to ask us to:
- to provide you with additional information about our use of your personal data;
- you will be provided with a copy of the personal data supplied;
- you to provide the personal data you have provided to another controller upon your request;
- If you do not wish us to update any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold on you;
- You may also ask for the deletion of personal data whose use is no longer legitimate;
- be limited in the way we use your personal data until your complaint has been investigated.
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions designed to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintenance of professional secrecy).
If you exercise any of these rights we will analyse it and we will reply, hopefully, within 1 (one) month.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, in accordance with the legislation in force, you have the right to lodge a complaint with its supervisory authority (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados - CNPD).