TREATMENT AND PROTECTION OF DATA
While understanding that the use of your personal data requires your confidence, NO WAY OUT follows current regulations and appropriate procedures for handling and protecting data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
NO WAY OUT is responsible for the processing of the personal data of its clients, partners or visitors who make the reservation of games, who subscribe to our news and who submit a request for contact, budget or voucher, respecting the terms of the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Regulation on Data Protection – GRDP).
The NO WAY OUT team does not share the personal data provided with any other entity.
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Personal data will be collected and processed in the following situations:
If you book any of our games;
If you fill out the contact request form;
If you complete the TeamBuilding request form;
If you proceed to fill out the Voucher request form;
Other forms and formats of data collection.
WHY AND WHERE CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE USED?
Your personal data are collected and used for the specific purposes for which you provide us the same namely for the reservation of games, exclusive control actions of NO WAY OUT and customer support (contact requests, budgets and voucher as well as communication of promotional campaigns information, included in the terms you consented to at the time of contact).
Under the data protection legislation in force in the European Union (the General Regulation on Data Protection – GRDP) the use of personal data must be justified under at least one legal basis for the processing of personal data . The legal basis applicable to the collection and use of your personal data for purposes of customer support, control actions, as well as sending budgets and promotional campaigns are your consent.
* Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- When you have given consent to the processing of your personal data (for this purpose you will be presented with a consent form for the use of your data, which consent can be subsequently withdrawn);
- How much treatment is required to reserve games in the NO WAY OUT rooms;
- When the treatment is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations to which the NO WAY OUT is subject;
- When treatment is necessary to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for its use prevail over your data protection rights;
- When the treatment is necessary for us to declare, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings against you, us or third parties.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA CAN WE COLLECT?
The personal data that NO WAY OUT can collect includes your name, email address, telephone / mobile number, age and location.
HOW WE GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use a variety of security measures, including authentication tools, encryption, and digital certificates to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
Although data transmission over the internet or website can not guarantee complete security against intrusions, we and our service providers and business partners make every effort to implement and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Protection of information technology systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems in order to prevent, detect and prevent the misuse of your personal data.
DURING HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We store your data only for the period in which the purpose for which it was collected is valid.
Once the maximum period of conservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymised data may be stored) or destroyed in a secure way.
Your personal data is stored on the protected servers of our suppliers / service providers, being accessed and used exclusively under our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers / service providers).
HOW YOU CAN CHANGE OR WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
At any time, you may change or withdraw your consent, with effect for the future.
To withdraw your statements of consent to NO WAY OUT please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR RIGHTS IN THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA AND IN THE CLAIM WITH THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal data you should contact you should contact us through our contacts.
Subject to certain conditions, you may have the right to request us to:
- You are given additional information about how we use your personal data;
- You are provided with a copy of the personal data provided;
- You are provided with the personal data you provided to another person responsible for the treatment at your request;
- Any inaccuracy in the personal data that we retain is updated;
- You delete personal data whose use is no longer legitimate;
- We limit the way we use your personal data until the complaint is investigated.
Their exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (prevention or detection of crimes) or our interest (maintaining professional secrecy).
If you exercise any of these rights, we will analyze them and we will respond, within one (1) month.
If you are dissatisfied with our use of your personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, in accordance with the legislation in force, you have the right to submit a complaint to your supervisory authority (National Commission for the Protection of Data – CNPD).